All in all, I would definitely recommend this apartment complex. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. We’re not sure why you’d ever want to leave our luxury apartments in Phoenix, Arizona, but if you do, you’ll see that we’re in an unbeatable location. and good amentities. Privacy and spacious apartments, with many floor plans. Tommy Thompson says officers responded to a shooting at the Vaseo Apartments … See current Rent Specials - Modena 191 - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,424 - $1,804. I asked why the guy the night before would say the apartment is flooding then? Start your search for apartments in Phoenix, AZ now. Me and my roommate moved into one of the 2 bedroom/ 2 bath loft style apartments a couple months before the old management was bought out by Knightvest, and thank goodness they did. 602-275-4466 Just steps from your door, you'll find an array of amenities at Arcadia Villa North Phoenix Apartments. Like any place it has its pros and cons but I think the pros way out weigh the cons. Find the best rated Phoenix Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! The price range for a studio apartment in Phoenix, AZ is between $755 and $2,997. Beautiful scenery nearby. Plus, being only 10 miles from Phoenix, Onnix is a commuter's dream! ), especially considering the location in Phoenix. Overall Red Mountain Villas is definitely a solid place to live. This apartment is in Phoenix. If you are willing, I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss your residency in further detail. PHOENIX - Phoenix Police say a standoff situation that began Saturday afternoon with a suspect is over.. Sgt. Even the office staff is polite! In my building alone, there are at least 7 dogs, and the surrounding buildings have 5 to seven dogs each. The last management would move over in the golf carts when they were giving tours, allowing for residents to pass while they leave or enter the area. NO response. The grounds are pretty well-kept, although the last few weeks, neither of the dog waste receptacles near my building have been emptied. See 399 Houses for rent in Phoenix, AZ, browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. My first problem is if you saw it walking by, then why not address it before it causes a problem. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Modena 2343. Find the best-rated apartments in Dallas, TX. There were two separate issues which did happen at the same time. I promise if you come, you will stay! Although our apartment was outdated the overall complex made up for it. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. What is the price range for a studio apartment in Phoenix, AZ? This apartment is in Phoenix. We are PAYING guests at your facility. mid-century modern apartments for rent in biltmore phoenix 2004 N 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Neighborhoods: 24th Street Corridor, Biltmore, Central Phoenix, Camelback East, Camelback Corridor, East Side Phoenix This highly developed area offers residents various shopping venues, recreational facilities and abundant employment opportunities. Make Vertu Apartments your new home. My office hours are Monday thru Friday from 9am to 6pm. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Modena is really awesome. I have stackable washer/dryer in my unit, it was brand new when I moved in March but it started leaking water. Get Accredited Business Login Scam Tracker. Our Phoenix, AZ, apartments feature seven different floor plan layouts to choose from, each with their own unique design and character. We truly value the feedback. Our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for rent feature gorgeous spaces designed for high style and comfort. Faux tile, new carpet, somewhat worn and cheaply made cupboards and light fixtures, good paint job, and mid-to-low end of the line appliances. She then calls him and he has no idea what's going on. Modena Apartments - (602) 275-4466. Business Category: Apartments and Real Estate Business Tags: 85008. However, there is one couple in my building who have 2 large dogs who are constantly running around off-leash and despite numerous complains, nothing is done about it. Check for available units at Mandarina Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. We tried to give them verbal notice that we would not be renewing our lease and they would not accept it. The leasing office supposed to be open at 9am but no one answers at 9:40am. Thank you for your most current review. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It's in a great location being right on the highway, not too far from Tempe or Scottsdale. If you are looking for a state of the art building, this is not the place for you. At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments and town homes. I’m super glad I found them when I moved back to the Valley and I absolutely love it here! Thank you for your most recent review. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. It's nice to walk around even at night. Do you see adventures on the horizon? Come to a home you deserve located in Phoenix, AZ. There was one time I called to report it and no one came out to look. It's a nice community and hope it grows with interesting characters. Features, materials, Finishes and layout of units may be differemt that show, For more details , inquire ask a leasing representative about specific apartment features. I am good at finding deals, but this one takes the cake in terms of all around amenities. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. Even after we raised a fuss about this I got an email "reminder" that the lease was almost up and asking if I would be renewing. The “Property Manager” is disrespectful and should not be managing a property this size with a lack of customer service, communication, or resolution skills. Hello Austin, Property Manager at Modena, responded to this review: Dear Resident, Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our recently renovated luxury community offers residents the best in Phoenix living, from must-have apartment amenities to a long list of communal conveniences and pet-friendly accommodations. Weidner Apartment Homes offers convenient and attractive apartments for rent in both the US and Canada. I would love to meet with you in regards to things that we can fix and adjust to make you happy. Adam. If you do recommend Modena to friends, family, or coworkers and they move in, we offer a Resident Referral program. At Sage, you will enjoy your new home as well as everything that the north Phoenix area has to offer. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Modena Apartments is an Arizona Trade Name filed on January 19, 2018. We look forward to having you both as long-term residents so if there is anything we can do to make living at Modena even more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Appearance over quality. We're in a great area, with just a short walk to the pool and the gym. Easily can get stuck inside pools since keys or gate aren't easy to open. When I first moved in I loved the place. Contacting office makes you an enemy, they aren't welcoming to hear complaints & on the defense. fairly standard and middling quality apartment interior/appliances. B epIQ Rating. I have contacted corporate and will post an update on the final resolution. The Retreat is your everyday oasis ideally located on a stunning Sonoran landscape in Deer Valley, Phoenix, Arizona. There are no reviews for this property. I called Regional Office Friday (today) and of course, NO answer so I left a message. The maintenance staff is excellent, each apartment has its own separate air conditioning unit, and you can choose to pay extra for your own washer/dryer or use the laundry room. -Most dog friendly apartment I have ever known. But you don't even have to hop in a car to hit a home run. Couldn’t blame her to be honest because if that’s the tone and disrespect you show to your paying tenants I’m sure it’s worse behind doors in the office. View Map, Your new residence has been built to exacting standards with several attractive features. Company Information. Apartments for Rent. It's a gigantic complex and there is a hard working team. Check for available units at Mandarina Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Each home comes with a carport! Monterra Luxury Apartment Homes in Central City Phoenix is a community of studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments complete with superior amenities within downtown. Love it, super clean and safe. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Welcome home to Zazu Apartments in Phoenix, Arizona! I should’ve listed to the preview reviews but I needed a place to stay for 3 months while I bought my house! It is a great location but I would suggest to live somewhere else. I get it. Apartment features include USB charging outlets, chef-style kitchens, walk-in closets, Bluetooth keyless entry, ceiling fans, 9-foot ceilings, and a balcony or patio. This means they are not all fully updated, and have typical old building issues, but we had nothing structural or serious come up. Old management was way better than new mgmt. New Management! Weidner Apartment Homes offers convenient and attractive apartments for rent in both the US and Canada. Dear Resident, When I first moved in me and my husband witnessed this same manager talking disrespectful to another former property employee (Debbie) and felt very uncomfortable but still decided to move here because of how pleasant Debbie was however, shortly after she relocated to another property. There's an amazing walking path in the back at Papago park as well! Renderings are intended only as a general reference. Full access gym, several pools, sand volleyball,private access to walking path. Please contact us at 602-275-4466 at your earliest convenience. Modena Apartments is a 27 minute walk from the RAIL Valley Metro Rail at the 50th St/Washington stop. I’ve witnessed and heard them burn out on the golf carts near the parking lot that people park their cars in. The gym and a few of the pools are closer to 3/5 stars. Lots of pools, there's a sand volleyball court, car washing area, and gym. I wish we had moved while our lease was still under Red Mountain! Walk out the back gate and step onto Papago Trail, a four-mile desert loop with a short lookout climb at the halfway point that is the perfect view for a mountain view sunrise or cityscape sunset. My family really enjoyed the pool party the complex hosted and felt led to write a 5 star review! Everyone here so far has been extremely friendly, we love all of our neighbors & plan to be here for a while. Apartments in Phoenix, AZ.

modena apartments phoenix

Nobivac Rabies Vaccine Side Effects, Powerblock Vs Bowflex, How Long Can I Leave My House Unoccupied, Tresemmé Tres Gel 5, Squier Telecaster - Butterscotch, 2019 Subaru Wrx For Sale Near Me, Picture Of Nutmeg, Ketel One Cucumber Mint Lemonade,