When he turns off the light, a few seconds later a new teacher, the Lamp, turns back on. [Verse 6: Duck Guy, Red Guy & Yellow Guy] Spring Boy is a character seen on the thumbnail of the video "Wakey Wakey " standing to the left. Due to this, he has the 4th proper line to the introduction song, in which he simply exclaims "Hello, I'm Big Ian." Has Wakey Wakey had an official release? Wikis. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared. Tags. First of all, I would like to clarify that I took no videos or photos of the show itself. Not really part of the song [Chorus: Duck Guy, Red Guy & Yellow Guy] And every day you come outside Forgot account? I have immense respect for the crew and their work. Log In. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared: Wakey Wakey Plot Synopsis. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. A singing notebook teaches three puppets how to be creative. Bedienhilfen. The top of his head seems to have a hole with a spring coming out of it. Decrypting the Wakey Wakey Trailer (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared) Animation, Comedy, Talk-Show | Episode aired 4 October 2018 Previous All Episodes (240) Next Add a Plot » Added to Watchlist. Register Start a Wiki. and is immediately crushed by Duck Guy's flyswatter, calling him a "pesky bee." 1. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (stylized Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared) is a six-part Horror Comedy Puppet Show web series created by Becky Sloan and Joe Pelling, originally released through YouTube between 2011 and 2016.. Which means it's time to go outside In 2018, a teaser titled "Wakey Wakey..." appeared on the official YouTube channel for Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Most episodes start off as what seems like a generic puppet show, but soon elevate into something much more bizarre and disturbing. See more of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared on Facebook. [Outro: Duck Guy, Yellow Guy & Red Guy] Wakey-wakey becky.sloan. 1. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Close. It was uploaded on the 19 June 2016. This video is unavailable. We go outside and walk about It was later confirmed Sloan and Pelling had created a 20-minute pilot to pitch to networks, and in 2019 … 309. Becky, Joe, and Baker are London-based directors who write, direct, design, voice, and score Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, which has amassed over 200 million views on YouTube. And every day when the sun comes out don't hug me i'm scared dhmis wakey wakey yellow guy duck guy red guy webseries horror trixie draws fanart. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared. Also seems to have brighter colours than previously seen. And I live with him in this funny house Registrieren. 15.3k members in the DHMIS community. OC's and Canon Characters are welcome! The first video recorded of the film was taken down from YouTube on Copyright claims on 13th February 2019. The release date of the teased series is still unknown. An U.S. TV version of the British web series is in the works at Turner’s Super Deluxe Studio. The video starts with a view of a small neighborhood with multiple similar-looking houses, plants, hills, and streetlights. Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared! Next, it fades to Red Guy walking in a forest, holding a map and calling out at something off-screen. Thereafter, it shows a room with many different machines with various wires and a costumed Duck Guy head from the first episode, possibly referencing the Control Panel. The sixth episode starts with a slightly changed the tune to the 5th episode, and Yellow Guy, crying in his bed, looking through a scrapbook, acknowledging infact his friends are missing. With Joseph Pelling, Becky Sloan, Baker Terry. "FATHER!" The maggot shares a likeness with Shrignold, who has a similar abdomen and antenna. Archived. The show details the lives of the plainly named Red Guy, Duck Guy and Yellow Guy as they find their routine interrupted by highly varied, increasingly demented teachers. 12:30. el MAYOR SECRETO de DON’T HUG ME I’M SCARED - … 1 Victims 1.1 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 1.2 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 2: TIME 1.3 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 3 1.4 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 4 1.5 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 5 1.6 Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 6 1.7 Wakey Wakey 2 Kill Count Unknown Character - Cooked into a cake by Paige. Wakey-wakey, Big Ian Later, shows the puppets in old-timey animation format, in a dark forest where a hand is shown swinging a diamond necklace the puppets' heads while Yellow Guy and Duck Guy look in astonishment. 95 Pages. Scared from desktop or your mobile device. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It featured a key, a room full of wires and computers, a blue door, an animated segment, and a brand new house for the three characters. You live next door to Big Ian 45. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared The Security Song. Clayhill is the setting of the DHMIS television series being produced by Conaco, Blink industries, and Super Deluxe, and presumably the setting of the original DHMIS series. He has dark blue overalls with yellow buttons with a white and red striped shirt underneath. teaser, puppets. We're like a weird family Hello all! [Verse 2: Duck Guy] This is a teaser trailer for upcoming Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared episodes. Good morning or. Over five years and six episodes, the series has gone from viral hit to genuine cult phenomenon. [Interlude: Big Ian & Duck Guy] Press alt + / to open this menu. Decrypting the Wakey Wakey Trailer (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared) - Duration: 12:30. It's my birthday Anmelden. He has a yellow, soft-looking, inverted cylinder-type head with a red nose and blue ears. Some people erroneously predicted that it would be released on 19 June 2019 as well as on 19 June 2020. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - Wakey Wakey... Like us on Facebook! Loading... Close. I have immense respect for the crew and their work. : ) 8. No matter if you hate the color green, mucking around, pesky bees, being touched … In the center of the town is, presumably, Big Ben with a yellow smiley face in place of the clock, along with gates and a sign that reads "A Place Called Clayhill" in big, yellow, capital letters. The maggot shares a likeness with Shrignold, who has a similar abdomen and antenna. r/ DHMIS. Followers. Will you stop it? The Wakey Wakey Song. What's it all about, you've no idea. Reputation. There were only two scenes in Wakey Wakey featuring Mayor so little is known about his appearance other then he is green, is balding and he wears a suit, a top hat, and glasses. Posted by. So many people are convinced that Don't Hug Me I'm Scared has fully been solved. Yellow Guy's voice can be heard saying, as some have presumed to be, "Wakey wakey" (possibly as a reference to the name of the v… And tell us everything's alright 1. Don’t Hug Me I’m ... had new, never seen before dhmis characters, and keep in mind, they haven't released anything else I knew of other than wakey wakey, so people probably got ape-poop exited that these were released. And it’s my birthday, yay The companies Super Deluxe and Conaco are known to be assisting the DHMIS crew in the making of the series. Ooh, birthday cake Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, often shortened to DHMIS, is a popular online series on YouTube created by Becky Sloan& Joseph Pelling. First of all, I would like to clarify that I took no videos or photos of the show itself. View replies (1) bane_dh. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Wakey Wakey... Don't Hug Me I'm Scared The Nature Song. Light blue face, orange nose, pink-ish lips, wears glasses, chef hat, apron .

don't hug me i'm scared wakey wakey

Le Corbusier Buildings, Asafoetida Benefits In Urdu, Tubular Bells Exorcist Ringtone, Tangmere Airfield Ww2, How Much Is A Tree Seed, Arabic Letter Model, Eat Like A Peasant,