You should do your enhancing in Velia because of this and also because you can buy Reblath from the Blacksmith in Velia. The example above does not include the 5 AP from Adventure Logs.After you’ve reached this point you will be spending a lot of silver for small increases to your gear. I personally wouldn’t bother with enhancing Naru Accessories until you have all your gear to PEN because they have very little AP on them and later on will be replaced by better accessories. Fughar should give you the failstacks needed to be able to reach PEN gear, but you may also need to do some failstacking yourself for multiple PEN attempts. Lee Strebel - £10 Both give good EXP and are very easy monsters for your current AP/DP. (Mark of Shadow, Witch’s Earring, Tree Spirit Belt, Red Coral Earring, etc. ), (Ogre Ring, Basilisk’s Belt, Ring of Crescent Guardian, Tungrad Earring, etc.). You can also make your awakening weapon yellow grade at this point using an Ultimate Weapon Reform Stone. You can do quests in Kamaslyvia and in the area around Stars End to reach level 61 in about an hour (use our level 59 – 60 guide and level 60 to 61 guide). (Grunil, Rocaba, Heve, Agerian, Zereth, Talis, Taritas, etc.) He will exchange your PEN Naru gear for PRI Tuvala gear. I got a green +10 and a blue one from the quest, … Ashlyn - £10 +10 Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow x1. Some items such as boss pieces and accessories can be a struggle but this part of the guide will show what is best in terms of optimisation or what to aim for if you are unsure. You can also swap out both of the Black Magic Crystal – Precision forÂ,  (best in slot) instead but these are very costly and harder to obtain.Â, Boots: Black Magic Crystal – Adamantine/Red Battlefield Crystal: Adamantine/HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom, HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom (if used with boots), If you are looking for information about the *new* Naderr’s Band click here, Use our Season Server guide to help you learn more about Season characters, More information about AP and DP brackers can be found here, https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000264949-Dim-Magical-Armor-Sub-weapon-Replacements, Caphras’ Record Adventure Log Guide – Books 1 – 4, Mysteries of Summer 2020 – Walkthrough Guide, Tips to improve your silver per hour when grinding. The adult Sea Monsters, however, … Check out our AP/DP Bracket guide if you want a full explanation of why. This guide is more advanced and detailed than our Enhancing guide. Barter 1x [Level 3] Sea Trade Good + 61430 Parley for 3 Stones. Cannons increase damage and plating is important for Barter. Recent Supporters: I recommend going to Bashims or Desert Naga Temple in Valencia. This site uses local storage to save your choices and requires Javascript to function properly.. Added "Ship material Barter" from 27th May 2020 patch. Ship Part Workshop Level 4. Enhancement for the green grade Caravel ship parts is much easier than the blue grade Caravel ship parts. - If a sailor refuses your job offer, the contract certificate will become invalid and be … Going full evasion is not really viable anymore and not considered “meta”. They are easy areas for around level 56 with low AP requirements.At this point you will also want to invest in some cheap crystals to put in your gear and start enhancing your Tuvala gear further. Next you want to get your armor to DUO and your weapons to TRI. You will be using this ring for quite a long time as you proceed towards end game. This will be used for grinding for the time-being, but keep your PEN Tuvala offhand since it will be needed again in the future. Another set you can use is the Grunil set, which you can use  instead if you prefer to. **When failstacking, remember to use the prioritize durability option or you will be unable to build failstacks on Green grade items. Green Epheria Caravel/Galleass parts can be tapped to +10 without any failstacks needed or you can use very low failstacks. Graduation (Level 61) – 221 AP/ 223 AAP/ 303 DP. Important tip: When repairing the max durability of Liverto weapons or blue grade awakening weapons, you should use Artisan’s Memory (400 Loyalty) and the weapon. Carrack Blue-grade gear [PTS] You have to buy permission to be available to craft this gear in the workshop on Ilyia Island. You can also grind at Titium Valley, Crescent Shrine and Cadry Ruins to get a free DUO Tuvla Earring, Belt or Ring depending on the area. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 5. Frosted Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests and killing rare Lopters. This makes gear progression much easier and faster than trying to progress with a regular character.Use our Season Server guide to help you learn more about Season characters. Price ranges from 7 to 9 million Silver for each part. As the sailor levels up it will gain better stats. The stats for the regular rowboat … Make improvements based on your current AP and look at how to reach the next AP bracket with the least amount of cost. At this point you should also be pushing to level 60. In these examples, I will be using a Kutum offhand because they are the best for grinding and what you should really proritize in lower levels. Reaching level 61 will give you the Capotia Ring which has high AP and is equal to TRI Crescent Rings. These recommendations are NOT including the Epheria Sailboat blue grade parts, Epheria Caravel/Galleass parts, Epheria Carrack parts or the Granverre/Krogdalo horse sets (you can find these further down). Check out Season server guide for more information.If you have spare Beginner blackstones, I recommend creating another PEN Naru set if possible, or at least just the PEN Naru Armor piece if you don’t have much left. Boost ship weight limit so high. Prow is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Speed. Bdo caravel stats. Make sure to put Caphras stones into your equipment for extra stats. 1.14 Q: What Crystals should i transfuse into my gear as a beginner? You can buy the permission from Philaberto Falasi in Port Epheria ( 1 000 000 000 silver). You can also get a Nouver offhand for PVP. (Yuria, Krea, Bares, Kalis, Azwell, Offhands, etc. You can right-click these to obtain them as a failstack. Related: BDO KR Patch Notes July 5th - Epheria Frigate gear buffed, New Frigate gear added On July 5th, Epheria Frigate gear was buffed and … Crafting the Granverre horse gear set Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018 gretnik Leave a comment So it turns out that the Granverre horse gear set has been in black desert since Kama part 1 I believe, even though i have JUST discovered it … also crafting the Margoria Dark Iron can proc, so you might need alot less Hekaru Process and Pure Iron then you think you need. Great … Moon Vein Flax Fabric x180. Crow coins can also be obtained via Sailor Exploration quests. Green Grade Ship Part Enhancement: Epheria Caravel. For example, if you are enhancing your boss armor to +11 and you get past 25 failstacks, you should stop and save these for +15/PRI/DUO attempts. You should also be getting closer to level 62 at this point and hopefully will have collected enough Yona’s Fragments to craft a second Capotia Ring and Earring. For exact details, check our season server guide. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. Later on in the quests you will also get … To manufacture new blue-grade equipment you need to get green-grade Carrack gear +10 and some resources. This may be using caphras levels. If available, I recommend taking the PEN Capotia Ring as your season reward. Enhancing Blue Carrack Gear. All 4 ship parts need to be enhanced to +10 in order to create the blue grade versions. Enhancing your Armor/Weapons to +15 can be harder than enhancing them from PRI to TRI due to the chances of success. Important tip: When repairing the max durability of, Liverto weapons or blue grade awakening weapons, on some cheaper accessories such as Bares Necklace,Â. The enhancement level does NOT drop if the enhancement attempt fails. This part of the guide will go into more detail about optimising your AP/DP and getting the most of your money. Belt of Shultz the Gladiator. At this point you will be level 55. The rowboat is the second ship you can produce in tier 1 shipyards. It has 4 Cannons on each side, making them 8 in total, which allows the ship to be advantageous for battles. Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10. So, the Caravel should be used primarily for exploration of the map, and dealing with Barbarians. Michael Figueroa - £10 Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 10. Look at all the gear on the market and select the one which has the highest value to save you as much silver as possible. The Tuvala gear is much easier to enhance than regular gear and you can keep your Tuvala gear at the end of the season. Aim to get your weapons first and then armor. It only works on a couple of classes and even then it is not always viable but if you do decide to go down this path then here is an example you can use. I have a improved frigate, with +6 blue gear, that's about it. Defeat Khan, the Deep Tide-Dyed Standardized Timber Square x144. (70% Enhancement Chance vs 30% Enhancement Chance to obtain +1.) Using a negative alt is free but it depends on which you care about more, time or money. Enhanced Island Tree Coated Plywood x 300. This means you cannot see or feel a difference in your horse speed until you go past a certain number. +10 Epheria Caravel: Verisha Cannon is required to craft Epheria Caravel: Mayna Cannon. T1Gaming - £30 Remember when improving your gear you should prioritise Awakening Weapon > Main Weapon > Secondary Weapon > Armor > AccessoriesYou should also keep spare accessories as backups in case they break when you enhance them, and keep your armor to failstack on when you get boss armor.I’m using the Heve set for this example because it’s a good set for all classes if you don’t have boss gear yet. Epheria Caravel ship gear of green grade were introduced with The Great Expedition Update on 23 October 2019. The build also uses items which are not used in most builds such as Muskans, Heve helmet and Leebur gloves but this will give you around 600 evasion in total and you will still deal very good damage. I’m also using Striker as an example in this guide so the offhand weapons listed might not fit your class, but you can check out our class guides for more information on which are the best weapons for your class and will also find information about which crystals to use. You'll be just as fast at 150.1% as 160% Speed. Source.). Servants. Equipment It covers how to fail stack efficiently and what sort of fail stacks you should be using to enhance your gear. Here you can select your Naru gear and enhance it. Before we begin, I would highly recommend that unless you are already at softcap gear, you should create a season character. Reaching level 61 (Level 61) – 201 AP/ 203 AAP/ 283 DPAfter reaching level 58, it becomes a low slower to level up by grinding. All ship parts add Weight Limit and Rations. Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow . Thank you to everyone who has supported us. Asula accessories can be obtained from Abandoned Iron Mine, Helms Post, Elric Shrine and Canyon of Corruption. I personally buy all of my gear now because I hate enhancing!If you’re still unsure what you should be doing next or want specific advice on your gear, feel free to hop into our discord and ask questions in the help section.Â. Completing the main story quests give you an item called [Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze. Table of Contents1 Sea Monster Spawn Locations2 Showcasing tips and how to kill sea monsters 3 Famme’s sailing dailies guide4 What fail stacks should I use for blue boat gear?5 What should l enhance my boat gear to?6 BDO Does Cannon AP affect Ramming?7 How do l get sea knowledge on sea monsters? Epheria Caravel ship gear of blue grade were introduced with The Great Expedition Update on 23 October 2019. It protects the ship from external collision and corrosion.– Can be installed on: Epheria CaravelEnhancement Level 0–5: Can be enhanced with Fiery Black StoneEnhancement Level 6–10: Can be enhanced with Frosted Black Stone- How to Use: Epheria Caravel: Enhanced Plating +10 is used to craft an Epheria Caravel… The other accessories are considered quite cheap accessories to help lift up your AP. As well, if your character is level 10 or lower and in the Balenos region, you can revive instantly on the spot without using Elions Tears. Andromeda - £5 Open your inventory and right-click the Black Stones to open the enhancing window. Fiery Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests. ), (Giath’s Helmet, Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor, Red Nose’s Armor, Muskan’s Shoes, Bheg’s Gloves). Once you get to +10 blue gear you should already have most other mats as well, hence the +10 green is what im counting on for most of this grind. Ship parts have a great impact on the barter and battle capability of your ship. Like green gear, both Caravel and Galleass have identical stats. Enhancement is fairly easy, although they do require special Black Stones that are obtained primarily via Barter. Limited by RNG, Parley Points, Refresh Points, and Barter count. Oquilla's Eye . Either with duplicate accessories at the same enhancement, or cheaper accessories where you won’t lose too much AP if your main accessory fails. All stats in a certain bracket feel the same. Types of the Epheria Sailboat Gear and the Basic Stats … so to summarize, how many fiery/frosted blackstones will you need to get +10? It has enough loading space (30 slots) and capacity (10,000LT), allowing the ship to be advantageous for trades and barters. © 2020 Black Desert Foundry. Like green gear, both Caravel and Galleass have identical stats. For casual sailor like me with just skilled sailing and only doing GQ for some money, is it worth it to get sailors? Remember that when you are failstacking, keep an eye on your failstacks and save the failstacks for higher enhances if it goes past the recommendations. Season characters get lots of extra benefits, such as rewards when reaching certain levels and rewards from the free Battlepass, as well as combat and skill EXP buffs permanently on the channel. At this point you may want to start going for TET armor and weapons. Urugon’s have a high Damage Reduction stat, whilst your Tuvala shoes have high evasion instead. Use the recommended crystals in our class guides or check the end game builds below for an idea of what engame crystals you should be using. Material. 1.13 Q: Is it better to buy enhanced gear or should i enchant myself? Completing both of these adventure logs will give you an additonal 5 AP which will help you reach the 261 bracket. 2,000 more weight limit; 15 more Inventory slots; The Caravel allows you to pick up two full loads of 6 [Level 1] Barter goods, without returning to land for storage. Until you reach 261 AP with Kutum, continue to use your TET Nouver since it will deal more damage in both PVP and PVE. These crystals cost a lot of silver.You will also want to start looking more at AP brackets. More information about AP and DP brackers can be found here. Crow Coins are obtained from exchanging barter goods via Barter Refresh > Ship Material Refresh. Use whichever gear has the best stats on it but make sure you keep your Naru gear. Start with your mainhand and awakening weapon since you may need to add caphras levels to them. I’m using the Heve set for this example because it’s a good set for all classes if you don’t have boss gear yet. bdo frigate blue gear Posted on November 3, 2020 by also crafting the Margoria Dark Iron can proc, so you might need alot less Hekaru Process and Pure Iron then you think you need. I Terms and Conditions I Privacy Policy I Manage Cookie Settings I About Us. Dmitry Slovogorodsky - £5. Later on in the quests you will also get “Beginner Black Stones”. At this point you should be level 60 as well, or very close. (Used to upgrade to Carrack). I also recommend that you start saving, Once you reach 261 AP with Nouver, you will want to stop using Kutum for PVE, until you reach 265 AP with Kutum. Sail is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Turn. This is because your class uses Casting Speed instead of Attack Speed. Below is a table showing the base stats each type of sailor can have. In addition to all of this, Season characters can only use “Naru Gear”, “Tuvala Gear” or story quest gear. ) BDO, Hili 8373069033 Shri Anuj Sikder, WBCS (Exe. The Capotia Earring can be obtained when you reach level 62, but in the meantime you may want to invest in a cheap accessory, such as TET Witch’s Earring, which has the same stats and is not too expensive considering the AP it gives.Eventually you will want to replace your Tuvala Shoes for Urugon’s Shoes. It will show “checkpoints” for your gear and what most classes should be aiming for. Time-filled Blackstones can drop from monsters and there are also weekly and region quests you can do to obtain more. Reaching Endgame (Level 62) – 256 AP/ 256 AAP/ 305 DPAfter you have reached softcap gear, you will want to slowly start replacing the rest of your Tuvala gear so that you can upgrade it further in the future. 1.15 Q: I got to level 56, what awakening weapon should I use? The crystals shown in the screenshot above should be available on the central market and cost very little silver, but will make an impact to your grind speed. The weapons will be exchanged for weapon boxes which you can open to receive a PRI Tuvala weapon. The Forest’s Eye Earring can be enhanced using the Freed Magical Black Stones, which are obtained from the questline. 1.12 Q: What should I prioritize when upgrading my gear in BDO? The Bartali Sailboat uses the Epheria Sailboat gear so be sure to buy that from the Wharf Manager. Sea … Exchange Level 4 sea trade goods for it . Caravel is often called the best ship for Barter, when compared to the other T4 ship, Galleass. Even if you ultimate the gear, use these guidelines. Cannon is the ship part primarily used to increase cannon damage. And an upgraded sailboat with +6 blue gear for max weight is 115% speed and 5,800 weight, which is 667,000 pound miles per hour. Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10 is used to craft an Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow at the Ship Part Workshop in Port Epheria 1-4, 2F. maximum of X)” refers to the amount of failstacks you should use on this item before stopping and using a different failstack. (Liverto, Kzarka, Kutum, Nouver, Dandelion)**If you’re enhancing a blue grade awakening weapon use these guidelines. This is to make your enhancing as cost effective as possible and make sure you save your failstacks for higher gear. Enhacing Blue Gear Caravel (Stratus Wind Sail) Force Enhance???? For example, if you have an Advice of Valk’s (+40), you can use this to give you 40 failstacks. *Wipes sweat from forehead* This was a fun one. Follow the main questline to level up. Blue gear can be crafted at Port Epheria ship part workshop. Then follow our Level 59 – 60 and Level 60 – 61 guides to reach level 61 in just a few hours.At level 60 and 61 you will receive a free PEN Tuvala Ring and Earring which is a great boost to your AP. Ruddy Manganese Nodule x50. – You can get an Epheria Galleass by upgrading an Epheria Frigate. 2.